the Manitoban

Legal Representative

The Manitoban Newspaper Publications Corporation (MNPC), the organization responsible for publishing the Manitoban, is looking for a legal representative to sit on its Board of Directors….

Social Media Editor

Position: Social Media Editor Company: The Manitoban Salary: $500 biweekly About the Position: The Manitoban is the official students’ newspaper of the University of Manitoba. The Social Media…

Beat Reporter – Indigenous affairs

Position: Beat Reporter – Indigenous Affairs Company: The Manitoban Salary: $200 biweekly Term: Oct 2020 – April 2021 About the position: Each reporter will be responsible for providing…

Taking criticism to court

What do you do when you ask for an apology, get it, but it still isn’t enough for you? If you’re one Edmonton MP, you…

Video Editor

Position: Video Editor Company: The Manitoban Salary:  $400 biweekly About the Position: The Manitoban is the official students’ newspaper of the University of Manitoba. The Video Editor is…

Video Associate

Position: Video Associate Company: The Manitoban Salary: $100 biweekly Term: October 2020 – April 2021 About the position: The ideal video associate is expected to…

Design Associate

Position: Design Associate Company: The Manitoban Salary: $200 biweekly Term: October 2020 – April 2021 About the position: The design associate is expected to aid…

Sports Reporter

Position: Sports Reporter Company: The Manitoban Salary: $160 biweekly Term: October 2020 – April 2021 About the position: The sports reporter will be expected to…

Arts and Culture Reporter

Position: Arts and Culture Reporter Company: The Manitoban Salary: $160 biweekly Term: October 2020 – April 2021 About the position: Applicants should have a passion…

Columnist

Position: Columnist Company: The Manitoban Salary: $100 biweekly Term: October 2020 – April 2021 About the position: The columnist will be responsible for providing informed and insightful coverage…