- Onion Sports Network (@OnionSports) Cyndi Lauper looking
great during National Anthem
- Conan O’Brien (@ConanOBrien) This Super Bowl could end in sudden death;
especially for that fat guy in the
Packers hat eating bratwurst.
- timheidecker (@timheidecker) Haven’t seen ONE Ruffles commercial!
- Mike Birbiglia (@birbigs) If I got presents on the Super Bowl I’d
totally like it more than Christmas!!!
- Doug Benson (@DougBenson) Somebody just scored.
- Scott Aukerman (@ScottAukerman) I know it’s fashionable for everyone to
say the Black Eyed Peas suck, but you
have to admit, all those people are
- Steve Martin (@SteveMartinToGo) I learned so much about love during the
halftime show. And then at the end
when it said, “The Beginning,” I
thought “Wow.” Just. Wow.
- Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) How do I start an internet campaign to
get Leonard Cohen to do next year’s
Super Bowl halftime?
- nick kroll (@nickkroll) Axl Rose is turning over in his grave right
- Lance Armstrong (@lancearmstrong) Y’all wanna know who I’m picking? I
can’t! I’m torn!! Just glad it’s
- Steve Nash (@SteveNash) Congrats to Aaron Rogers and the Packers!
- Bill Simmons (@sportsguy33) Great game, great stadium. I’m delighted to
be here. Also, Pitt has no biz being
alive after 3 TO’s + that idiotic FG
- Jennifer Hedger (@jenniferhedger) Somewhere, Favre’s watching and
thinking “This could have been me.”
No Brett, it couldn’t have.